10.28.2007
Nervous for Two
Lately I have been getting nervous about having a second kid. I am really excited, but how do people do it with 2? I guess most mothers don't have to worry about whether or not their husbands can take care of themselves while they are out of commission after having a baby. The other night I sat worrying about whether Ryan was going to be able to find his clothes and make sure he has his computer charger and his cell phone for school. Those are the easy things. I already know he can't manage the harder things like the dishes, the laundry and making sure that Andi gets fed and changed. I decided that I have four weeks to train him. If that doesn't work I will just have to put up checklist throughout the house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Put him to work Jodi! Hope he can handle the crash course! =)
Post a Comment