



We got our first snow today and our first baby boy! Daddy couldn't be happier this week. Saturday started off with BYU beating Utah! He was horse from yelling so much and was worried he would have to leave the game if I went into labor. Luckily, the little tyke decided to come today. It was a long night for me, but we made it. I started having contractions around 1:30 in the morning. They didn't really start hurting until 7, so we decided to go to the hospital. Five hours later, little Cohen came out. He was 6 pounds 15 ounces and 20 inches long. Most people think he looks like Ryan. I had a hard time being away from Andi all day. Daddy brought her to the hospital after dinner and she wouldn't have anything to do with me. She wouldn't come to me at all, punishing me for leaving her all day. She finally warmed up to me, but is a little confused about Cohen. I don't think she will realize what is happening until we get home and someone else is getting all the attention. We are so excited to have this boy arrive healthy and are so excited that our family is growing.
8 comments:
What a precious little guy!! How sweet. I love his name! Congratulations. It's so fun to be back in touch! It's been a while.
Wow! You are amazing! What a beautiful boy, and you have the energy to fit in a blog entry too. Congratulations! We sure love you guys.
Yeah, he's here!! Ryan looks proud to have his boy! We're excited to meet him at christmas!
Congratulations! We are so happy for you all. Can't wait to see Cohen and the rest of your family at Christmas. Love you!
YAY!!!! CONGRATS GUYS! He is so adorable! I cant wait to see him at christmas time! LOVE YOU
Congratulations!! He is sooo beautiful! Love you guys so much!
Jo-Jo! Congrats! He is so adorable and of course you look great too. I'm glad to hear that baby Cohen is healthy and that you're doing well too. Love ya and miss ya!
Erika
congrats!! he's a cutie!
Post a Comment