We had a good friend of ours, Jamie Poort, take some pictures of our family on Saturday. It was so fun, she is an amazing photographer. She new of some awesome places downtown so that's where we went. We had a fun time.
You can all get a sneak peek on her blog here
or if you need some family pictures done her website is here
enjoy!
7 comments:
So Cute! I didn't know that Jamie's a photographer too. She did a great job! You're family is so cute!
Oh my gosh how cute!!! you guys have the cutest family .Those pictures are so good.We can't wait to see you guys.Love you
Hanna
Those pictures look great! I can't wait to see your favorites!
:P thanks for updating! haha..CUTE pics..i love those lil kids!
Those were adorable. WHo knew Jamie Poort was so talented! You're lucky to have such a good friend who is a photographer! I guess it helps that you are such an adorable family!
Jodi those pictures turned out great!! How fun to have those done, your kids are darling!!
Jodi- those pics were darling. The kids are gorgeous
Post a Comment