cohen had his first tball game on saturday. it was pretty funny to watch. half the time they are out on the field picking grass or talking to each other. not even paying attention to the ball! he is pretty darn cute. he also started tennis lessons last week. a girl in our ward played in college and offered to teach some kids. there are only three kids in the class and he loves it. he actually made it over the net 4 times from the t zone! he will be better than me in no time at all which really isn't that hard to do. we love our sporty little boy!



2 comments:
Oh cute! I bet he is a natural. And I love those uniforms. Go Yankees!
Hey Jodi-
In Venice we stayed at the Hotel Dona Palace. http://www.donapalace.it/
I didn't put it on the blog because I wouldn't really recommend it. It was fine, but definitely the worst of the hotels we stayed at. You would be fine to stay there, but it's not anything to get excited about.
Venice is hard because the good hotels are super expensive. If I were you, I would try to a hotel that is close to St. Marks square and/or the grand canal. Don't stay near the train station, it's too far from everything.
Email me if you have more questions - I'd be happy to help.
chelsea (dot) alder @ gmail (dot) com
Post a Comment