Cohen sure loves his Great Grandma Colleen!
This week was our anniversary. We have had four wonderful years together. Although, the night we celebrated, it was not so blissful. I had planned to go to one of our favorite places to eat, the Bombay House, an amazing Indian place. If you come to Provo you have to go there. Anyways, I had everything ready. When Ryan came home he informed me that he had made plans to go to Bombay House with some friends of ours the following night. Those of you who know me well know that I like things to go my way. At my house my brothers and sisters call me commanjo. So I was bugged that my plans were being messed up. I had been craving Bombay House all day and was now being forced to wait until tomorrow to get it. Well, it all worked out, we ended up going to Chefs Table and then Bombay House the next night. I do have to mention that Ryan had some beautiful flowers sent to me on our anniversary.


2 comments:
Jodi, your kids are so super cute! When are you guys moving to Vegas? Are you still? Email me! heat.burnett@gmail.com
Cute cute family!
wow! It looks so cold there still, I don't have anything to complain about! I'm glad you guys got to get away a little and enjoy your anniversary! I love to see what you guys are up to. When is your trip to California?
Post a Comment