1.28.2008

Sweet Tooth





Andi, unfortunately, has a Sweet tooth like her mom. It is entirely my fault. Every time I have candy I share it with her. The pictures are results of giving Andi a Dove chocolate heart, my weakness. Her hands were even worse. I guess I need to lay off the sweets for awhile. Or, at least hide a stash and binge after she goes to bed!

3 comments:

the heiner family said...

Hey Jodi! I hope you don't mind...I surfed on to your page thru Allison's which I got to from Tom Askeroth's(my cousin). Anyways...I love this blogging thing! I love how cute your little family is and that we are all grown up! So you are just living the "dream" also, huh? School is way fun...I am not sure if I am ready for it to end yet! Your babies and your page are adorable!

Alison Carter said...

Isn't it amazing how one small bite of something that should be able to stay completely in their mouth somehow ends up all over their face and hands, every time!! haha. That's funny, she looks so innocent!

Kat said...

So cute!