

Easter came so early this year, it didn't even feel like Easter. Fortunately the weather was decent in Utah so it felt a little like spring. We had a fun weekend. On Saturday we decorated eggs with Aunt Annie and Uncle Justin--the boys mostly watched March Madness while we decorated. Andi had a lot of fun putting stickers on all the eggs. I felt bad I didn't do an Easter egg hunt, I think Andi would have enjoyed it. I will just have to do a good one next year. Easter Sunday we just got some yummy treats from the Easter bunny and had a wonderful dinner at Grandpa and Grandma Anderson's house.
I need to give props to Easter candy. It is by far the best candy. You can only get Cadbury Creme Eggs, Cadbury Minis & Reeses eggs during Easter. It's probably a good thing or else I would be huge.
3 comments:
Very cute family picture!
What a great family picture. You look great after just having a kid! It would be fun to see you guys again.
Oh, I miss everybody. That's such a cute picture!
Post a Comment