


This weekend we had a wonderful time in Vegas with our friends Michael and Lacey. We went to the Tennis Channel Open, took the boat out for the first time this season, and enjoyed the beautiful weather. Here's how the weekend started. The boys took advantage of the warm weather by playing a little tennis, we can't say they are Tennis Channel Open qualified, but at least Ry got a good workout- he's got to deflate that spare tire! The girls and kids took advantage of the weather by playing at the park. I think the kids were happy to finally see the sun and be outside. Saturday night we went to the Tennis Channel Open semi-finals--without the kids. Ryan and I got in a fight on the way to the match because I forgot my jacket. You would have thought I was going to get frost bite by the way he reacted, apparently I am supposed to remember everything for everyone in our family. We know we can't count on Ry to remember anything (he doesn't even know our address). So I guess it is up to me. Now, with two kids my mind is slowly becoming more forgetful. Even though we had a little argument on the way to the match we had a fun time and I was fine with the blanket.
Tuesday was a perfect day. Ryan gets a little excited when he looks outside and there is no wind--which means it's a great day for boating. We went out on the lake with Kathryn and their family. The water is still freezing, but with the wet suits, they seemed to survive wake boarding--only the hard core go out this early. Kathryn, Bryson and Ryan all wake boarded. I refuse to go in the water until it is warm--I know I am a wimp. Now that I am not pregnant I am excited to tear it up on the wake board!
4 comments:
I'ts always fun to see you guys when you come. Soon we can hang out all the time!
I am so dying for warm weather! It looks like you guys had loads of fun.
Oh yeah, and our blog is http://www.rykatgrayfamily.blogspot.com/ (I noticed it's not working in your little sidebar thingy).
jo, i love your blog, especially that great picture of the lemone family...what babes!
Post a Comment