Saturday, Lacey and I took our girls to lunch. It was fun to have some girl time. We went to the most darling little cafe, Dear Lizzie. Everything was pink and there was a fun store attatched to it--honestly you just have to go there to see how cute it is. Lacey and I decided once Ryan and Michael are working we are going to go on a shopping spree there. Andi and Sydney were most excited to eat the cupcakes!
Dear Lizzie! That place is the best. nothing is cuter, and it is so fun to eat at the cafe. I can't believe how good you look after having a baby! Cohen is so cute by the way!
6 comments:
Dear Lizzie! That place is the best. nothing is cuter, and it is so fun to eat at the cafe. I can't believe how good you look after having a baby! Cohen is so cute by the way!
Cute blog Jodi! I love your background. Also, I am putting that little cafe on my list of things to do before leaving Utah. Looked like a fun day!
I've always wanted to go there. I'll have to take Abi when she is older.
FUN!
What a cute, fun place! Are you getting ready to move?? It's so nice here, can't wait to hangout!
Jodi,
I love your blog template. Where did you get it?
Post a Comment