I can't believe Ryan has finished law school. We are so proud of him! He is going to be an AMAZING lawyer. It doesn't feel like it is over, I don't think it will really hit us until fall. We are used to coming to Vegas every summer-so when we don't go back to Provo in the fall it will be sad. P-town is fun, we have a lot of memories there and met a lot of friends. Good thing we will be back plenty of times!
Hey Jodi, it's Lindsey! I was doing a little blog stalking and found your blog! You have such a cute family. Congratulations on the graduation. You both survived!
4 comments:
Congratulations! I'm so glad that you guys will be in Vegas. I can't wait to hangout with you and your kids in June!
yea for graduation! Lets get together soon!
Hey Jodi, it's Lindsey! I was doing a little blog stalking and found your blog! You have such a cute family. Congratulations on the graduation. You both survived!
Congratulations! I can't believe you guys are done with school! I wish we were still in Vegas so I could hang out with you finally!
Post a Comment