5.13.2008

Happy Mother's Day!

"you only have so many years to be a young hot mom." (from the TV show Thirty Rock). So, Happy Mother's Day to all you young hot moms-that includes you too mother! I love being a mom . Andi and Cohen are the cutest little kiddles ever and they have taught me a lot. The rewards just keep coming as they grow and begin to play with each other.
Andi and Cohen laughing at each other while getting ready for bed


Andi trying on all of my headbands before church




4 comments:

Burnett Family said...

Your kids are so dang cute! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day and I want to wish you a
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I hope you get to do something special for yourself today! Have a wonderful BIRTHDAY!

Erika Allred said...

They are so adorable! We're excited to play next month!

Angela and Mike said...

I found your blog! Your kids are darling. Are you guys coming back to Vegas?

Unknown said...

That must be the best seeing your kids laughing and playing with each other. I can't wait for that too! Well--maybe I can wait a bit longer. :)