5.26.2008

Ruthie

Andi and Cohen are lucky to have another new cousin. Ruthie Jo Leavitt was born on May 24. She was 7 pounds and 2 ounces! Let me just say my sisters have more tolerance for pain than I do. Kathryn has had a baby without an epidural and by the time Annie got to the hospital she was already dilated to a 5! Both times I have gone into the hospital I am only dilated to a 2 and am begging for the epidural-with Cohen I got the shot twice! I am a wimp. Here are some cute pictures (notice Justin's shirt, his sister gave that to him and told him to wear it when Annie was in labor-good job Hannah!)





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Man...babies being born left and right. they sure are cute. I bet Andi will have so much fun playing with them someday

Kat said...

Ah, so cute! And that shirt is the BEST idea ever. I'm totally stealing it.

Jayne Layne said...

Oh fun! I was so thrown off to see Justin Leavitt on your blog. I keep forgetting that he married Annie. Their baby is so precious. Tell them I said congratulations!!