5.07.2008

In Ryan's Dreams




On Saturday we went to a lunch with my parents where people showed off their Ferrari's. Ryan informed me that when he settles his first big case he his going to buy one! He wishes! Let's just settle one case and pay off some credit card debt. He would have to fight Andi for the car anyway. She loved the cars especially the Ferrari symbol-a horse. She kept pointing to them and saying "neigh".

4 comments:

Burnett Family said...

How fun is that car! Did you take it out for a spin??

Unknown said...

Forget the Ferarri...go for the dodge viper. :) (That's Richard's dream car)

the cooperfive said...

I agree with dedra: vipers are much better.

the cooperfive said...

Now that I've had some time to think about, you're both wrong. I'd take an Aston Martin or Bentley over the Ferrari or Viper any day.