Bronco tagged Andi awhile ago-here are 8 things you don't know about Andi Colleen:
1. Andi LOVES to read-she can recognize all of her letters, most numbers, some colors, and some shapes!
2. Every time Andi sees a dog or cat on TV she kisses the TV, if she sees one outside she will kiss the window. She loves animals.
3. For some reason she is obsessed with cars, trains, and trucks.
4. Every morning she runs into Cohen's room and says, "hi Cohen, hi Cohen" over and over-then she starts throwing his toys in his crib.
5. Andi loves to dance to rap music.
6. When Andi ask for a treat she says, "treat, chocolate, brownies." And then when I give a treat with chocolate on it or in it she eats only the chocolate part and then leaves the rest. For example I gave her a chocolate donut and she ate only the chocolate frosting and left the rest!
7. Andi loves it when I paint her toenails and fingernails and then she shows them off to daddy.
8. When I wake board and fall down she says, "bye-bye mom" and starts to cry. She also says it when dad, aunt Kathryn and Bryson wake board.
3 comments:
She knows where its at--chocolate. What fun facts!
that was so cute!!! i just love you guys!
Love it that she loves chocolate so much. My kind of girl!!!
Post a Comment