6.06.2008

The Co-Bear Report



Many of you know Ryan is a big fan of, The Colbert Report. So when Cohen was born Aunt Annie gave him the nickname Co-bear--she always seemed to be over when it was on. I thought it would be fun to do our own Co-bear Report. We are so excited because at six months and two days he sat up on his own! It is a whole new world for him-he can reach and grab his toys and play with Andi. But, now that he sits up the bigger problem is getting him to lie down. We are still trying to get him to sleep through the night (if you have any suggestions please let me know). I wish I could tell you what color his hair is, but as Ryan likes to say,"the jury is still out" on that.

At the beginning of the month Cohen had ear infections in both ears. In one ear the ear drum burst-he was in so much pain. His infections cleared up but if he gets more he may need tubes in his ears.

When I took him back to the doctor for a check up she asked at the end of the visit, "have you had his iron tested, he is really white!" I wish iron was the problem. But I am afraid it's genetics...Ryan's genetics.

One last story. The other day my mom was watching Cohen and Caleb (my three year old nephew). She looked over and Caleb was rubbing his hands all over Cohen's head and he exclaimed, "I love Cohen's hair!" Supposedly Caleb can feel a lot more hair than we can!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you heard of the book "Baby Wise?" Can i say lifesaver?!! It may be a little hard to implement now that he is six months but it still might help. YOu can order it at amazon.com. Congrats on the sitting! It does make things more fun and difficult all at the same time! Sorry about the infections. We just got back from the doctor today and Abi has her first ear infection. It is no fun!

Kat said...

So cute! And we are HUGE Cobert fans. I swear, it's an ab workout from laughing. (hmmm...maybe that's why my abs look like they do...)

Kat said...

Ugh, I meant Colbert.

the cooperfive said...

i prefer "the co-lter confidential" or something like that after ann coulter. i know it's not liberal chic, but that's exactly why you should use it.