6.25.2008

Anderson Cooper Dictionary

Now that I am an Anderson I have noticed many words I learned as a Cooper have a totally different meaning in the Anderson household. Since most of you know both Ryan and me I thought it would be useful to list some words and phrases that have two very different meanings, depending upon which one of us you are talking to. I will list a new term once a week.

Phrase: "on time"

Cooper definition: twenty minutes early.

Anderson definition: twenty minutes late.

2 comments:

Heather Sanders said...

Oh, boy. I can just tell that I'm going to love this definition thing. Can't you do a few a day? I can't wait for the next installment.

Alison Carter said...

Haha, 20 minutes late...that is very generous Jodi. Whatever the definition is, 20 min...plus, we know you guys run on the Anderson definition only when you are together. Alison says you are always on time when just the two of you meet up.

- Dennis