5.14.2008

and many more


Today I am making a special guest appearance for the hottest thing to hit vegas since global warming. My wife. And for all those out there who claim global warming isn't man made--you're right--it's Jodi's fault. At 27 she is too hot for her own good.

But enough bragging. I think we can all agree that Jodi is one of the sweetest, funnest, most considerate persons we know. She would have to be, she has dealt with me for the past 4 years. So because today is her day, I want to tell her how much I love her and how grateful I am for our life together. Happy birthday Jo! I love you a ton, and I know I am one of many.

Your husband.

8 comments:

Allred Ohana said...

How sweet! I agree that Jo-Jo is one of the sweetest person I know and a wonderful friend! I hope you had a Happy Birthday too! Love ya Jo-Jo!

the cooperfive said...

Jodi Norma,

Happy birthday! That was very nice of Ryan be so complimentary ofyou on the blog. At least that was my take, I'm not really sure since his compliments were so subtle. I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure he was trying to say that you are a nice looking young woman or "hot" as he would put it.

However, if you really are responsible for global warming, then I don't see how your "liberal-minded, bleeding heart, tree-hugging, suv-driving, environmentalist" husband and you can co-exist.

Your very existence goes against everything he stands for. Sorry to be the one to break it to you, but there is a serious conflict of interest there. (Maybe that explains why Ryan and I bump heads sometimes: the effect my hotness has on global warming is contrary to his inner-environmentalist).

At any rate, I hope you have a happy birthday. No candles on the cake please, you are already doing enough to burn away the ozone layer.

Love,

J

Amb & Dev said...

Aww, Happy Birthday! great tribute Ry! Is that Vitner's Grill??? I LOVE that place!

Angela and Mike said...

Happy birthday and YES, Jodi is hot. I hope I can look like her after I have 2 children!

Where do you guys live in Vegas. We should get together...

Heather Sanders said...

Happy birthday (belated) Jodi! Hope you had a good one. How are you guys liking being back in Vegas?

Unknown said...

How sweet! Happy b-day!

Angela and Mike said...

In response to your post on my blog...Mike and I live in the Northwest in a new master-planned community called Providence. So maybe 10-15 mins from Summerlin. We just bought a house so we'll be there for a while. Let me know if you want to get together, I remember we saw you at cafe rio last year :)

Alison Carter said...

Jodi, I emailed you the lake pictures, I hope you got them!