Nation, we have BIG news. Cohen got his first tooth this week! I was really surprised. Andi didn't get her first tooth until she was 11 months old-Cohen is only 7 months old. I guess that explains why he has been extra fussy this past week.
Unfortunately, he still wakes up 2 times during the night. Hopefully by the next Co-Bear Report we will have an all night sleeper. I should make Cohen cry himself to sleep, but with Ry studying for the BAR I can't keep Ry up all night he needs good sleep.
I thought this picture was cute of my bald little boy! (we have to keep a bib on at all times cause he slobbers like crazy)

6 comments:
All I can say is... Just do it!! It will only take two, maybe three nights at the most for him to cry himself to sleep. Once we did that with Trey we were the happiest parents on earth! I like your new page design too!
yeah for teeth once they finally get in! Abi is up to 7 and counting...
What gorgeous kids!! How excitig that your husband is taking the bar soon!! How nice to be done with all that!! I can't believe you were in Provo all these years and we never met up!! Hope you're loving Vegas!!
Darling! Reese didn't get her first tooth until she was 13 months. Can't wait to see your kids next week!
Co-Bear = Hilarious.
(Aaron is obsessed with Stephen Colbert).
And I'm so jealous of that trip to CA...we love La Jolla cove (even though our kids were screaming the whole time because they were scared to death of the birds there...whatever...)
Has Ryan heard about the Bar yet?
almost forgot. Here's our family blog:
http://web.me.com/aaronmiller/MillerV2/Blog/Blog.html
Post a Comment