I have been craving these cookies like crazy! But I still don't have an oven so you all can enjoy them, I will just eat the dough!
Some lady in Utah sells these cookies and put her recipe in the newspaper one day. The only difference she said was that she goes out to her farm and uses fresh eggs when she bakes them!
1 cup butter
1/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
5.6 ounce (the big box) vanilla instant pudding mix
2 1/4 cup flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 bag milk chocolate chips
Mix ingredients in order and bake at 350 for 10 min.
8 comments:
Thanks for the yummies recipies! I am totally going to test them out ASAP! You all look great and Andi is so cute in those pics at the Spring preserve.
This recipe is the DEVIL!!! Soo good!
Yummo! I think I'll try this out...I love cookies!
Hey, just keep posting recipes and we'll never have to open a recipe book again! :)
Made both recipes while in Provo with Jason, Brittany and Janson. Enjoyed them. Thanks!
sounds way good! Can't wait to try them!
I am dying to make the cookies, and I am fine with just eating the dough :-)
Made 'em. They are super yummy! Thanks Jodi!
Post a Comment