3.25.2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I know it is way past St. Patrick's Day, but whatever. The Leprechaun left some string outside Andi and Cohen's bedroom doors that they followed around the house. They were kind of grumpy that morning until they found their chocolate gold!


I made a "green dinner" complete with chicken pesto, shamrock jello jigglers and green beans. I also made some cute shamrock cupcakes for dessert but didn't get a picture. There were a couple left over the next day, but I ate them before I could get a shot. Sorry, they were pretty cute!

5 comments:

hanna anderson said...

only you would do something so cute and creative.

Jason Wadsworth said...

You been talking to my mom lately? She's the only other person I've ever known that put's that much effort into St. Patty's day. Very cute! :)

annieandjustin said...

You are the cutest mom. maybe someday i can try to be more like you. someday....

Chels Allred said...

oh you are the cutest mom ever. You can totally tell you are Kenna's daughter. :D

Anna said...

What a fun GREEN dinner!! I love getting new ideas for St. Patricks. It's just such a fun holiday that everyone looks over. You are awesome!