3.27.2009

Addicted

I don't know what's going on
Or why it has to be
But everyday it's getting worse
What's happening to me?

It started about 3 weeks ago
Each day I started to crave
A Diet Coke and Ryan said,
"What's going on babe?"

Believe it or not
I think it's making me fat
Ryan replies
"It's diet, it can't do that"

"Why look at me
I'm a solid 224 (a little exaggerated)
And I at least
Each day have 6 or more!"

So now I'm sitting here
Thinking what to do
For it needs to be replaced
I'm sorry Coke, I'm through!

5 comments:

annieandjustin said...

Love the poem jo! maybe you will write the poem for your next child's announcement?!

Coops said...

LOL. I am sure it's not making you fat! I have heard that diet drinks are not that much different than non-diet. They can trick the body that there are calories because of the sweetner??

It was so fun to have the Lemones here and get caught up on everyone. It just made us miss you more!

Allred Ohana said...

We'll be coming to Vegas Mid May. We'll have to hangout. I still want to see your home. I didn't know you were so poetic! Miss ya!

Burnett Family said...

I should give up Diet Coke. We drink way to much of it...but I don't see that happening anytime soon. With my 3 boys, I need at least one a day:)

Ashley Smith said...

You are hilarious! I miss you!