the kids look too cute in their easter outfits!! i love that picture of the hug! i cant wait for my baby to have a sibling to hug!! so cute. i love that you come in for your hair, its always fun to catch up.
So cute! I love the kiddo's outfits! I didn't get that far this year...maybe next year. Those cookies look yummy too! Another thing I didn't do this year...maybe next year. (My poor kids)
5 comments:
Oh my goodness I love both of their Easter outfits. SOOO cute!! Happy Easter! we love you guys!!
What a great looking family! Your kids outfits are so darling! Those cookies looked fantastic too!
the kids look too cute in their easter outfits!! i love that picture of the hug! i cant wait for my baby to have a sibling to hug!! so cute. i love that you come in for your hair, its always fun to catch up.
So cute! I love the kiddo's outfits! I didn't get that far this year...maybe next year. Those cookies look yummy too! Another thing I didn't do this year...maybe next year. (My poor kids)
I am loving that turquoise dress!! Don't you love excuses to buy your little girl another dress? Hooray for Easter!
Post a Comment