

Last week my little Andi girl swallowed a safety pin! This is how it happened:
mom "Andi get that pin out of your mouth your going to swallow it!"
Andi "No mom, I won't swallow it, it's too big."
as I go to get it out of her mouth she starts gagging and it's gone. It was closed luckily. I called the nurse and she said to take her to the ER. While we were there they took an X-ray of her tummy and we got to see the pin. After we saw the pictures she said, while lifting her shirt up:
"mom, I can't see it (then she opens her mouth), can you see it mom?"
After going through 2 poopy diapers the pin came out! We were so glad it came out so we didn't have back to the doc.
Other news is that Cohen is getting tubes in his ears in May. I am so excited and hope it will help him. The doc said he only hears about 40% of what we are saying so the tubes will help with his talking.
I LOVE these kiddles, but I am amazed they survive!
7 comments:
Oh my gosh! I can't believe she swallowed a safety pin! I'm glad you only had to dig through 2 diapers to find it! Good luck with the tubes!
Oh my goodness! I cant believe Cohen can only hear 40% of you guys! Thats so sad! I'm glad the tubes will help! Casey swallowed a safety pin, and I swallowed a button..oh kids..so silly. I'm glad it came out on its own!
You are lucky that it only took 2 diapers...Shad it took like 3 days. I sure hope that Cohen will be able to hear better with the tubes.
That is crazy! So glad it came out on its own. Your little monkeys are adorable!
Oh my goodness, how scary! I'm glad she is okay. I hope the tubes go well. Man, these kids...they really know how to make mom worry right?
I can't believe she swallowed a safety pin?! I am glad it came out with no damage! The tubes will work miracles for Cohen.
YOU poor thing. I really think it is way harder on us parents. Kids remember so little of these events. I hope his tubes help!
Post a Comment