
I don't know about you guys, but I hate lunch. I feel like all eat is mac & cheese, PB&J, grilled cheese, soup, anything the kids are eating. I always have a hard time finding something good to eat and so sometimes I just snack! The only time I enjoy lunch is when I go out to eat. Except when I make this yummy dish. My mother-in-law makes this and it is so good here is the recipe:
pico (store bought or you can make it)
black beans, rinsed
frozen sweet corn, thawed
tortilla
cheese
I like to buy the Costco tortillas and cook it on one side, then flip it and put the grated cheese on while the other side cooks. Then I put the mixture on and roll like a burrito. It's so fresh, I love the warm tortilla and cheese with the cold pico mix! I think it would also be good with some cubed avocado.
5 comments:
I totally know what you mean about lunch! I just "snack" all the time or eat kid junk. I'm gonna have to try one of those! Looks yummy and easy!
Ahh my life changed the day you introduced me to this wonderfully delicious dish! Now I am craving those way bad..
Mmm..I'll have to try that!
sounds nummy! The Easter pictures of Andi and Cohen are so cute. She is so pretty!
JODI! Its been FOREVER... remember when you used to babysit me!? And now you have two kids and so do I! Anyway, this looks YUM and pretty simple. I agree- I hate lunch.
Post a Comment