9.08.2009

number 3

If you haven't heard or figured it out by now, I am pregnant with number 3! I have been pretty sick, tired and lazy. When I start feeling better I will post pictures of our AMAZING trip to California.

13 comments:

Chels Allred said...

YAY! Congrats Jodi! thats so exciting! I was wondering last time we did your hair how soon this was going to happen! Haha.. SO happy for you guys! Hope you start feeling better soon!

Jamie Poort said...

AHHH!!!! Congratulations! When are you due? PLEASE let me know if I can watch your kids...I am just getting over the nausea and would to watch them so that you can be sick in a quiet house! :) SO happy for you guys!

Chelsea said...

Yay, very exciting! Congratulations!

Emily said...

Congratulations Jodi! How far along are you? Sorry you are sick - it's not any fun. Thanks for sharing your news!

Tara and David said...

Congrats! :)

The Cattelain Family said...

Wow! Congrats! When are you due?

Erika Allred said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations Jo-jo...and Ryan. I hope you get over the morning or all day sickness part soon. Miss ya!

Ashley Smith said...

Whooohooo. Congratulations! What's the due date???

Brian and Rachel Maxwell said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys! When are you due? I hope you feel better soon!

Emily said...

Congratulations! How exciting!!

Shannon Allen said...

Hooray! Congrats Jodi! I hope you get feeling better soon!

The Linn Clan said...

Congratulations!! Your mom mentioned this to my mom the other day, and I was excited to hear your good news. By the way, I found out that zofran (the generic, of course) is really cheap in Cedar City in case your insurance doesn't cover it. I know it was a life saver for you before!! :) Congrats and good luck!

Jayne Layne said...

Good for you! That is very exciting! Three under three? Keep us posted!