I just can't get enough of these little ones. I never regret having them 17 months apart, they are such good friends!
On another note I finished my 2nd primary program this last Sunday! I am so glad it is over. I was really nervous about this one because we had General Conference one weekend and the next weekend our ward split and so we only had sacrament meeting. Then the following Sunday we had to see what songs the kids knew and which ones they didn't (by the way our primary had 175 kids before the ward split, now we have 225). Each ward can choose what songs to sing, so we had to see what ones sounded the best. It ended up being wonderful. I really wanted to have some variety and not just have the entire primary sing every song. So we had a family sing the second and third verse of The Family is of God. And I had a girl in the primary play the violin during one song (Ryan said that was the best part). I am really pleased how it turned out and I do LOVE being the primary chorister.
6 comments:
what cute kids! So nice when they show that they do love eachtoher! Good job on another program well done!
your kids are so cute! how is the pregnancy going? i hope that you are feeling better.
i love those kiddos too! they are so sweet!!
That is just too cute! 17 months? Wow, so I'd be pregnant right now...haha.
The cutest bugs on a rug!
those kids are too cute! i love that they love eachother! and i cant believe you have 225 primary kids!!!!
Post a Comment