12.07.2009

Boys take the lead

Today we found out we are having a baby boy! We are very excited. I totally thought it was a girl. Andi came with me to the appointment and still thinks it's a girl. She really wants a little sister. She LOVED watching the baby on the screen and hearing the heartbeat. After we left she kept saying she wanted to listen to the heartbeat again. Every time I called someone to tell them we were having a boy, she would yell from the back seat, "no, it's a girl!"

He is a mover and shaker. He moved the entire ultrasound. I have been feeling this little guy since I was about 15 or 16 weeks!

Here are the names we are thinking:

Hawkin Maxwell
Neal (we can't decide on a middle name for this one)

I love both the names. They are both after Ryan's grandpas, so it is going to be a hard decision.

6 comments:

Tara and David said...

YEAH!!!! That is so exciting!! I love the names.

Anonymous said...

Love the names and the kiddos! Hopefully we will see you guys sometime over the Christmas holidays.

Jolynn said...

Congrats Jodi. Mike and I found out last week that we are having a boy too. It is great. Hope you have a great Christmas.

Burnett Family said...

How fun!! Congrats. Gotta love boys:) That is a hard decision on the names, love em both.

Shannon Allen said...

Hooray for boys! Congrats!

The Cattelain Family said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!