1.04.2010

Christmas Day

It was so fun to have Christmas at our own house this year. We had Andi sleep in our room Christmas Eve because lately she has been waking up in the middle of the night and coming downstairs to our room. I didn't want that to happen on Christmas Eve! Andi and Cohen woke up around 8:15. When Andi woke up I told her Santa had come and she said, "I'm still tired, I want to sleep." I think I was more excited than she was.

After we finally got her out of bed, they were so excited to see what Santa brought them.




Andi was so excited to get her baby Ariel and Barbie from Santa. She also LOVES her doctor kit from Grandma and Grandpa Anderson. She is already checking Ariel.


Andi with some of her presents


Cohen was so excited for his train table from Santa he didn't want to open up any other presents for like an hour!



trying out his remote control car


loving his car mat from Grandma and Grandpa Anderson


Christmas night at Grandma and Grandpa Cooper's house. All the girls with their Christmas Minnie's.


The fam in our Christmas sweaters from Grandma and Grandpa Anderson

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh hey, it finally looks like you're going to have a baby! Great family picture.

Anonymous said...

Missed you so, but looks like your Christmas was fab!