2.18.2010

Valentine's Day

We had a wonderful Presidents/Valentine's weekend in St. George. Ryan's sister lives there so the whole family met there to play. We had lots of fun going horseback riding, bike riding, playing tennis and going out to eat!

I love Valentines. The kids and I had fun doing some Valentine activities this month. We made sugar cookies (and ate them), made Valentines for family and preschool, and read some Valentine books.

My mother-in-law has the cutest tradition: every year on Valentines she buys each kid a gift and leaves it on the front door. She rings the doorbell and then runs back in inside. I now do that with my kids. This year Ryan's mom did her gifts for the kids on Friday night. The girls were so excited to get their Ariel pajamas with slippers and a wand and Cohen got a BYU t-shirt and BYU basketball which he loves. Since we were staying in a hotel this Valentines I left my kids gifts out on the table after they went to bed. Then in the morning I told them a special delivery came while they were sleeping. Andi was so excited to get a ladybug necklace that came in the CUTEST ladybug velvet box and Cohen loves his little motorcycle. It was a fun weekend!





passed out after a long bike ride







listening to one of grandpa's stories

1 comment:

Unknown said...

okay that is such a classic mark.

hilarious.