3.20.2010

our little soccer player

Cohen started soccer today. I have to admit, I was a little nervous he wasn't going to do it at all. At first he was a little clingy, but then he got the hang of it and didn't want to stop. He was running and kicking the ball the whole time. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen. Dad was sure proud of his little boy!











Cohen's game face

4 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

I love that he is in soccer. Too cute. I bet it was hysterical watching the kids running around and kicking soccer balls.

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Cohen! He is so athletic. When mom and dad told me about this story, we were all dying from cuteness!

Anonymous said...

Go Cohen, go! Who would have thought a two year old would be up to soccer??

The Cattelain Family said...

That is adorable!