I had the hardest time getting a picture of Andi and Cohen in their Easter outfits. This was the best I could do. I was very excited for Andi to wear her dress because I made it! This was my last project in my sewing class. I LOVE how it turned out and she was pretty excited too. Cohen looked handsome in his spring suit and daddy wore a yellow and blue tie to match the kiddles. We won't even put pictures up of me because now a days I can't fit anything but pajama pants or sweats!
Ryan's office had an egg hunt at one of the attorneys houses. The kids had so much fun finding all the eggs this year. Cohen caught on really quickly and would run as fast as he could to get the eggs. Andi is still a little shy and picky about what eggs she wants. She mainly wants to only get green eggs (her favorite color).
3 comments:
I LOVE that Andi's fave color is green. That is too cute!
Easter everything is the best!
That dress you made is so cute! Good job!
Very impressive sewing Jodi! They both look so cute in their Easter outfits.
Post a Comment