9.14.2010

5 months!

Neal turned 5 months yesterday! He is getting so big. He is still such a happy baby. I can't believe how much he smiles. He can now roll over, only from tummy to back, he HATES being on his tummy. He loves to giggle and talks all the time, really loudly. Andi and Cohen are still absolutely in love with him. Although, I am his favorite. I love when somebody holds him he just watches and smiles at me the whole time. He melts my heart!

We are working on sleeping through the night. He wakes up about 2-3 times a night. He still sleeps in our room. I am just being lazy, the worst feature of our house is the master is downstairs. I do not want to go up and down the stairs three times in the middle of the night!
I just can't believe how much I love my kids









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Neal is one of the happiest babies around. What a cutie!