When he first got the cape and put it on he started crying and I asked him what was wrong, he replied:
"I can't fly!"
Andi: Cohen you are Batman and I am Robin
Cohen: No Andi, I batman, Neal Robin and you Batgirl!
Andi: Batman! Come save me! (I hear Cohen running to her)
Cohen: I coming Batgirl
Andi: Thank you Batman
Cohen is always talking to Neal and saying the cutest things:
Cohen: Neal, when you get bigger you can have a cape and run really fast
Cohen: Neal, when you get bigger Aunt Brittany will get you a gun too
Cohen: Neal, when you get bigger you can be Robin and I will be Batman and we will fight the mean guys!
I love my Super Cohen and love that he can't wait for Neal to get bigger and play with him. They have all decided what to be for Halloween, can you guess? Batgirl, Batman and Robin - I love my super heroes!

2 comments:
I could squish him! He is so cute.
I'm so glad he likes the cape so much!!! It really is cute!
Post a Comment