10.13.2010

6 months

I can't believe how quickly the months go! Before I know it I will be posting Neal's first birthday! But, before that I happens I am enjoying every second with this happy little boy. He is still the most smiley baby ever! Andi and Cohen still just love him to pieces. I always find Cohen sitting by Neal hugging and talking to him, it is absolutely precious. Andi is a big helper and thinks she can hold Neal all by her self.

I finally put Neal in his own room. When I have him trained to sleep through the night he and Cohen will start sharing a room! He can roll over, but refuses to roll from back to tummy. He HATES being on his stomach. He loves to talk and does so really loudly. Especially when he wakes up in the morning. He still loves his hands, he sits and stares at them and then puts them right in his mouth! He loves to grab everything within reach. I think his hair might be coming in dark. He has the most hair either of my kids had at this age.

We just love this little bundle of joy






1 comment:

Jamie Poort said...

A-Dorable. Seriously. So jealous that you guys went to Disneyland! It looks like you had a great time. We need to get together...