Last weekend we went to Venice Beach with Ryan's work. We were in a beach house with 6 adults and 9 kids (ages 4 and under), I am still recovering! Ryan was in classes all day so the girls and kids got to party. The first day we went to the beach. The beach again was cold and overcast. The kids still had fun playing in the sand. As we walked on the boardwalk we were offered medical marijuana several times. I guess 3 women walking with 9 kids ages 4 and under really look like they need it. Other than the beach we went to a fun park and ate yummy food. The best part of the trip was going to Sprinkles Cupcakes. They are honestly heaven!
When Ryan was in his last year of law school he had a trial advocacy competition in Santa Monica. We all went, Andi was only 19 months and Cohen was 2 months. We stayed right by the Santa Monica pier and rode the ferris wheel. It was such a fun trip. This time we wanted to do the ferris wheel again. I was terrified like last time and so was Cohen. But Andi loved it!
The pictures are backwards and I didn't get great ones, but oh well


This picture is the first time we went when Andi was 19 months old. I hate that she is growing up so fast. She looks too big in the picture below.





No comments:
Post a Comment