11.15.2010

7 months

My baby is growing up too fast! He started sitting up about 3 weeks ago and loves it. It is a whole new world for him. He is still the happiest baby. Everywhere we go he gives everybody the biggest smiles. People are always commenting on what a happy baby he is.

He LOVES to grab everything. I can't put anything in front of him without him trying to grab it. It's the cutest thing. He is always being entertained by Andi and Cohen. Neal and Cohen already wrestle, Cohen will lay down on Neal's lap while Neal hits him excitedly. Cohen loves its until Neal grabs his cape! Don't ever mess with Cohen's cape.

I started giving him rice cereal when he was 6 months and he still hates it. I started vegetables a couple of weeks ago and he is not liking those either. I hope I don't have another picky eater!

I just love my little kiddles and can't get enough of them











No comments: