11.02.2010

Halloween


I honestly can't believe that October is already over. It went by so quickly! For Halloween weekend we went to Utah and had a wonderful time like always. Some fun things we did

Cornbellys
breakfast at Magelby's
BYU
carving pumpkins
trick or treating
family!!

I am so grateful for wonderful in laws and making every trip so fun. I love going to Utah and so do our kids!










Andi loves taking pictures, and took this picture of Cohen and me (I am NOT wearing a wig, I died my hair brown)







I love this picture of Andi so grumpy. i wouldn't let her get a pumpkin until the end and she was so mad at me

Our super heros, Batgirl, Batman and Robin. And my darling niece, Ruthie

Neal and Grandma Nancy




3 comments:

Jamie Poort said...

jodi!!! Your hair is so cute dark! I am looking at your blog on my phone and I almost didn't recognize you! Utah always makes every holiday fun! I love your costumes to. uyou are so creative!

Alison Carter said...

I didn't know that was you at first! So different, but cute!

Chels Allred said...

utah seems so much more fun for kids than vegas is! i LOVE the brown. So glad you took the plunge. How's it fading? Let me know if we need to run over it again, although it looks pretty beautiful in your picture!
love the great costumes!