That's right, you read that correctly, I fainted. Ryan and I went to the Temple tonight and did sealings. During our turn I started to get really hot and feeling a little sick. Then I felt like I was in a bubble and could barely hear the people talking. As soon as Ryan got around to me I fell in his arms. It was the weirdest feeling ever. The combination of kneeling and not having any dinner or water made me faint. As soon as I got some food and water I was much better. I don't do well without food. I learned tonight I need to starting eating healthier (I eat A LOT of junk food) and to always eat before going to the Temple.
Welcome to the thirties!!
4 comments:
happy thirty!! wrinkles around your eyes?? don't be silly. ;)
Sorry about fainting! That IS a weird sensation. At least you were in a good place. haha
i totally almost fainted last time we did sealngs! i got the really hot and sick feeling, but luckily we finished our set of names before i actually went down.
and you're the cutest 30 year-old i think i've ever seen.
Happy Birthday again! You sound like me - going without food isn't a easy thing!
I had a REALLY hard time turning 30...and every picture I look at I notice my eye wrinkles. Ahhh, getting older!
Post a Comment