5.17.2011

seashell radio

Andi loves to do crafts. Everyday she sits at the table making things with q-tips or cutting up paper and glueing them on another paper. She is very creative with her crafts, I love that she likes to create.

Today she came to me and said she wanted to make a seashell radio to play some beach music and dance. I helped her look for a box to make a radio. She got upset at me cause she wanted to make a REAL radio. I had to explain to her we didn't have the right tools. She was still upset but finally agreed to use the box. She carefully glued on some seashells she got at the beach last summer and made a darling beach radio!

Later she told me that when daddy and Cohen and Neal leave, then she and I will do a craft! Hopefully she will be a better crafter than me.

1 comment:

hanna anderson said...

Andi's quite a thinker. How cute to want to make a beach radio. I can't wait to see it!