We had such a wonderful Easter. I love how my kids get so excited for EVERY holiday. The kids were beyond excited to get their Easter baskets Sunday morning and hunt for some eggs. Then after church my family came to our house to have Easter dinner. After dinner my mom and sister did an Easter program. The kids all took turns holding pictures and reading scriptures, and we all sang songs in between. It was a wonderful evening! I know I have posted way too many pictures, but the kids were so much better taking pictures this year.
I can't get over this little boy!
Cohen is such a stud
It is so hard to get this cute girl to look into the camera, but we at least got these 2
They look precious! Andi is looking so big with her long pretty hair. did you crimp it? i want to squeeze them all! oh and mom said you guys wanted to go to thanksgiving point this weekend. saturday they are having an animal birthday party for all the baby animals at the farm that might be fun and there is the tulip festival going on too so give me a call!
2 comments:
They look precious! Andi is looking so big with her long pretty hair. did you crimp it? i want to squeeze them all! oh and mom said you guys wanted to go to thanksgiving point this weekend. saturday they are having an animal birthday party for all the baby animals at the farm that might be fun and there is the tulip festival going on too so give me a call!
Andi's hair is so long! Such a beautiful girl. Handsome boys too..
and...I think I see a hint of "the couch" and I think I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment