I can't believe my baby turned one last week. It makes me so sad to think how fast he has grown. I just love this little guy so much. He has started walking and thinks he is a big boy, he tries so hard to keep up with Andi and Cohen. He loves to play outside and especially loves the water. It makes me nervous for this summer. He loves to babble his own language and has started saying "uh oh". He thinks it is so funny to drop his food on the floor and then say, "uh oh" (I do think it is pretty cute). I just love this little boy to pieces. I could squeeze and kiss this little one all day. Andi and Cohen are very cute with him. Whenever Neal wakes up from his naps Andi and Cohen go in his room (and usually climb in his crib) and bring him toys. By the time I get up there they have half the toy room in his crib and they are all playing. Whenever Neal gets sad Cohen always starts singing, 'Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam' and Neal will usually stop crying. I love watching all the kids together. They are so cute!
Neal LOVES balloons, so the night before his birthday I blew up a bunch of balloons and put them all in his room. When he woke up we sang to him and gave him his presents. On Saturday we had a little party with family and some close friends I will hopefully get posted tomorrow. But, here are some pictures on his actual birthday.


No comments:
Post a Comment