
I have been meaning forever to blog about these two boys! These cousins are best friends. It is the cutest thing. Last fall they took a sports class together and had so much fun. They talk to each other on the phone often (mainly talking about batman). Ryan asked Cohen once if he (ryan) was his best friend and Cohen said,"no Colston is my best friend." When we went to my mom's house one time, Colston was anxiously waiting by the front door. Cohen has cried himself to sleep on the laundry room floor wanting to go to Colston's house. Every prayer Cohen says he starts out, "I am grateful Colston can come to my house..." They both wear their batman shirts on a daily bases and refuse to wear pants or long sleeve shirts (thank goodness it is getting warmer). I just can't get over how cute these boys are! I am so grateful my kids have cousins that live so close.
No comments:
Post a Comment