I love Easter. I love my Easter decorations (all of them were given to me from my mother-in-law and my husband's Aunt Jane who both have amazing taste)! I was very excited to make this wreath. I have seen yarn wreaths on etsy and wanted to try making one. I wanted it very simple, but now I want to make another one with pink and blue and every spring color. The little feather ball on my wreath is actually a chick, it's just having a bad hair day. Here is what you need to make this wreath: styrofoam wreath yarn (just one package is enough) felt (I made felt flowers but you can use material, silk flowers, anything) chicks, bunnies, eggs I made a banner out of scrapbook paper and chipboard letters To make it all you do is wrap the yarn around the foam (I hot glued it at the beginning and every now and then). Then just decorate it however. Your possibilities are endless!
4.05.2011
Easter Wreath
I love Easter. I love my Easter decorations (all of them were given to me from my mother-in-law and my husband's Aunt Jane who both have amazing taste)! I was very excited to make this wreath. I have seen yarn wreaths on etsy and wanted to try making one. I wanted it very simple, but now I want to make another one with pink and blue and every spring color. The little feather ball on my wreath is actually a chick, it's just having a bad hair day. Here is what you need to make this wreath: styrofoam wreath yarn (just one package is enough) felt (I made felt flowers but you can use material, silk flowers, anything) chicks, bunnies, eggs I made a banner out of scrapbook paper and chipboard letters To make it all you do is wrap the yarn around the foam (I hot glued it at the beginning and every now and then). Then just decorate it however. Your possibilities are endless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
SO CUTE, thanks for giving me a cute craft for Easter! I bet you can use the yarn the gradually switches colors too right? Very fun! Thanks!
that is the cutest wreath i've ever seen! I want to make one!
Love the wreath. You're inspiring me!
Post a Comment