
Today I did 7 loads of laundry. Monday is my laundry day. I don't know why I chose Monday, but it has been my laundry day for awhile. I like getting all my laundry done on one day. I have system. I put it on my bed on purpose instead of keeping it in the laundry room. If it is on my bed I will get it folded and put away before I go to bed. It took me less than an hour to get it all folded. Tomorrow the kids will help me put their clothes away! I'm glad laundry day is over!
1 comment:
This looks familiar! I do all my laundry on Monday too. It's a good thing because I'm extra motivated on Monday morning for some reason. If I left it to say...Thursday or something it probably wouldn't get done. Nice work!
Post a Comment