10.02.2011

conference

i really wanted to make conference weekend special for the kids this year. in the past, i hate to admit, we have just let our kids play during conference (we have always made them come and sit when the prophet spoke at least). i know they are still young and i don't expect them to sit through the entire thing. but, i really wanted to make it special and keep them in the same room so they can hear it. so i made the kids a 'conference basket.' i just filled the basket with friend magazines, church books we had, a prophet memory game i made and some church coloring pages. the kids enjoyed it and i have new ideas already for next conference! i also wanted to have a yummy breakfast so i made homemade cinnamon rolls and sausage (ryan has to have protein for breakfast).

it was such a wonderful conference and i love being home with our little family!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, the cinnamon rolls look tasty! I want a tried-and-true recipe, I'll have to get it from you.

Anonymous said...

Can I come to your house for Conference? What great ideas!