10.21.2011

witches tea




Last week my sister and i put on a 'witches tea.' we got the idea from our sister in laws' friend. i have to admit it was a lot of work, especially working with my sis. Kathryn goes above and beyond with everything. i am the lazy sister, but we were really pleased with how it turned out. it was a girls only party and everyone had to come dressed up as a witch! it was so fun to see all the costumes. (next year we decided we need to have a contest for the best hat - i need to get a picture of my friend tara's hat, it was amazing).

it was a really fun evening and i think everyone enjoyed it! we are already thinking of next year's party



my sister and me

the whole gang

some of the decor


the entrance (my sister probably has one of the biggest backyards with REAL grass, and lots of it - i am a little jealous)


my good friend kayla


marci, kathryn, abby (her hat was amazing too) and alison


5 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

Totally awesome! I love all the decor and the table, gorgeous. I bet that was a ton of work, but a ton of fun.

Anonymous said...

What an event! You two are quite the team and I'm sure all the witches wanted to be there.

Jolynn said...

SOOO cute Jodi. What a great idea.

Sarah said...

I am so sad I couldn't make it. Carolee said it was amazing!! I will be there for the next big bash.

Carolee said...

That was the best Halloween party I have been to! It was amazing! You and Kathryn are professional party planners.

Thanks again!