2.29.2012

life

life is a little crazy right now. sometimes i like it. sometimes i don't. i want to remember what it's like.

andi is loving kindergarten. she is such a big helper. she is in gymnastics and really enjoys it. she still loves animals and wants to travel the world. every thursday i volunteer in her classroom. her teacher does cooking and art centers. i am in charge of the art center. i love seeing her cute little face when i come in. she does a little wave that just melts my heart.

cohen has become very strong willed. i love him to pieces, but it is a battle everyday to get him to wear long pants. he hates them. he wants to wear short pants all the time. he just started tball. it is darling watching him play. he loves his preschool. he is still obsessed with batman and told me the other day that we needed to buy some more batman shirts!

neal is our little troublemaker. everywhere we go people are saying "he has a twinkle in his eye" "he has a mischievous smile" "he is you wild one." he loves to climb and jump off of everything. he loves to hang on anything. when he wants something (or is in timeout) and i don't move fast enough he says, "mom, one, two, three." he loves andi and cohen. every morning when they wake up (neal is always the first awake) he gives them big hugs. when andi gets off the bus, or when cohen gets home from preschool he gives them big hugs again. he talks all the time. he talks in sentences "mama, baba now please!" he likes it when i sing to him before bed. he loves, i hope they call me on a mission and i am a child of God. he sings, teach, preach, work, missionaries do. or he will sing, lead, guide, walk, help, way, teach, someday. he gets all the important words in those songs! we just love him!

i try and do a zumba class every monday and friday at the gym. i absolute love it. ryan is starting to cycle more. he is preparing for lotoja again.


2 comments:

Chels Allred said...

Whenever I read about Cohen, I am reminded so much of Milo! Strong willed is great but also SO hard. Drives me a little nuts.
Neal..SO cute. I love that he sings those things! What a sweetie!
Andi seems like such a sweet heart. I bet that just makes her day to have you come to her class!

Burnett Family said...

Jodi! I found your blog again! My blog list was accidently deleted a while ago and I finally just spent the time to find my old blogging friends. I am so happy to see that you are still doing it! I will be checking in :) Your kids are darling! Growing up so fast!