8.26.2008

Co-Bear Report


It is time for another update. Cohen has become a mover and shaker. He started crawling and loves to go everywhere! He is getting so big. Now when I get him from his crib he is sitting up just waiting for me.


Cohen loves eating his vegetables. He doesn't really care for fruits. As you can tell from this picture he is already liking cookies. One night I gave Andi an oreo. I left to go do something and when I came back Cohen was covered in oreo-he had it all over his face, arms and legs. I think Andi wanted him to have a taste!


Cohen is such a sweet little boy. Sometimes he will just look up at me and give the sweetest little smile. I love it! He will let anybody hold him and rarely gets fussy. He absolutely loves to play with Andi. Anything she does he just watches and laughs. It has been hard having them so close together, but watching them play is the cutest thing and makes it worth it.

4 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

Cohen is darling. I love the idea of Andi giving him an oreo. Partners in crime!

Jamie Poort said...

That picture is SO CUTE! It doesn't seem like an Oreo cookie is even big enough to make that big of a mess! Aren't you glad that having kids so close in age is finally starting to pay off? Soon, you won't need to always be the activities coordinator...they will have each other for that! So cute. It was fun seeing you tonight...

Coops said...

What a cute little boy! I love hearing about him. Having kids close together is so great because they can play with each other all day. Your San Diego trip looked fun also. I'm so jealous. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

Unknown said...

Yeah he's crawling!