8.19.2008

Goodbye


Andi building sand castles


Cohen on the beach


Snorkeling in LaJolla Cove (not an attractive picture, but it was a blast snorkeling!)


Ryan and Cohen at LaJolla Cove

It was hard to leave California and go back to reality. Thank you Grandpa and Grandma Anderson for the amazing time in California!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great photos. Also Ryan, I wanted to send you an email but I don't know your address. Any way, I'll send you this link. http://www.newsroom.lds.org/ldsnewsroom/eng/commentary/the-divine-institution-of-marriage#_edn16

Read the WHOLE thing it is very thorough. The Church really does know what it is doing.
-Michael

Brian and Rachel Maxwell said...

I love your blog it is so cute! I am so glad that I called you today. We started our a little bit ago and I have been looking for yours :). Well it will be nice to see all these updates!
talk to you later
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is Dave's wife Ashley! Thanks for popping over and leaving a note! I love your beach pictures and darling kids!!!

Jayne Layne said...

You have had some good vacations this summer! I am so ready for another one.

Cute suit!!

The Rocking Radmalls said...

La Jolla IS a great place. It's been too long since we were in San Diego area. You are just looking so great, Jodi, and your kids are so cute! No surprise there. I also love the soundtrack. Glad you are well!

Burnett Family said...

We were sad to miss you too. I'll all you next time we come down to play! Fun trip!

Kelly said...

Jodi: I am so glad you saw my blog because now I get to see yours! :) It looks like you had a blast at the beach. I'm jealous, we were beating the heat in Las Vegas. Congrats on Ryan finishing the Bar. You are both amazing...we love you!

Heather Sanders said...

Tell me about it. I'm having the hardest time adjusting back to reality. Work is just so... Well, it just doesn't compare to family and the beach. I miss you guys!