Some things she says:
Every time we pass a something , "hi tree" "hi baby plant" "hi rocks"
If she accidentally bumps into anything, "sorry car" "sorry Thomas (the train)" "sorry bed"
I love when she says, "please" & "thank you mom"
If you ask her who loves her she says, "mommy, daddy, Cohen, Jesus, Sammy (the dog), Elmo, Thomas, Brooklyn (her cousin), and Kate (her other cousin)
Whenever someone does something funny she says, "silly Cohen" "silly dad" "silly Elmo"
Andi has always LOVED animals. She especially loves dogs and cats. She was very excited to ride the pony and did it all by herself (she does have a skirt on-it looks like she is wearing a really short dress). Everyday there is a guy that lives in our complex that goes to get his mail with his cat. Everyday we have to go wait outside and watch for Abigail, the cat. She loves playing with the cat. She is very good at petting her softly and Andi even follows Abigail home. She gets so excited for that cat.
She wanted to take this dog home. She kept saying, "take it"
Andi is getting very excited about Halloween. We got this pumpkin and she takes it everywhere with her. If you ask her what she is going to be for Halloween she will tell you, "black cat"
Andi definitely has Cooper blood in her. She loves ice cream!I love my little Andi girl. She is such a good helper. She loves to help me make dinner, bake cookies or brownies, clean the bathroom, and she even throws away dirty diapers! Every night we read at least 4 books before she goes to bed. She loves to read and can name all the letters, most numbers, most colors and most shapes. She must get her smarts from her dad!
I know this was a bragging post about my sweet baby girl. But, I needed to update on Andi since I update Cohen with the Co-Bear Report.
10 comments:
I miss that little girl! There are so many cats by us and every time I see them I think of Andi. It makes me homesick for her.
She is so cute!
She is so cute! I love all the funny things kids say. I keep telling mike it'd be nice to have a girl first because they are so helpful! haha. Andi totally is a little doll.
thats too cute! I think me and Andi would be great friends cuz i love animals (especially cats) and pumpkins too. My mom always tells me how i used to sleep with my pumpkins. :D
I love hearing all of those cute things! What a fun stage....and a smart girl!!
We too love our Andi Girl. She is growing up so fast and we miss her tons. What fun to see her and Cohen (Bullrider) on the blog. Great work Jodi!
Jodi, she is the cutest little dolly ever! she looks just like you too!
That's funny. When I saw the picture of Andi with the pumpkin the first thing I thought of was Kaitlyn. She loved pumpkins (still does) and she did sleep with them. They will stay good for months and months if kept on a top bunk bed, in case you wanted to know.
She is possibly one of the cutest little things EVER! Hope you are well!!
Andi is just growing up sp fast! It has been so long since we have seen you guys. What are your plans for the holidays? Will you b e here for christmas or thanksgiving? Also we really missed seeing you last night. I guess that is what we get for growing up and moving away and actually becoming adults :)
Post a Comment